Important Announcement regarding the Forum
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for taking the time to set up and run this forum - like others have said it has been such an enormous help and support to me - even though I don't post a lot.

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Just seen this and echo so much of whats already been said.

But I would likes to say A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU BOTH FOR SETTING UP THIS FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE

I hope that we can all continue to get the help and support we need in the future from this lovely place

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You
    doesn't say it all...
    ...but it's a nice alternativeto overwhelming you with so much gratitude and appreciation that you begin to wish you'd never been so darned amazing in setting up this lifeline forum .
    I have found a second home here at 'Paulines forum' amongst those who I consider friends - and wish you all the love and happiness you both so deserve.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure that I can add anything that hasnt already been said many times over. This forum has been a great lifeline for many childminders - without it I would never have got my outstanding grading, and my knowledge would be very poor - I have gained so much from this site and thank you both for taking the time to set it up - its certainly made a difference to so many peoples lives - even my DO uses this site to make sure they have the latest info which certainly sais something... so adding a very big thank you from myself and my local childminders who I have sent onto this site as its simply the best there is

Totally understanding your reasons and wishing you both the best for the future x

Feb 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you are amazing people Pauline & Graham Goodness knows where you found the time to set up the forum and nurture it while it grew, and grew, and grew…..and then to suffer a great loss but still be here to take care of us all. Hats off to you, you deserve to pass the baton.

Just hope our new owner doesn’t want to hit us with it when he realises what he’s taken on....
    keeping my head down

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Am on holiday this week so am just catching up with the news.

Thank you for setting this forum up, it's gave many people great advice and new friends
    Now is the time to think of yourselves and start to heal.

lots of love

Sarah
    love Sarah.

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Same as all above, i would not have coped with some stuff going on in my life in the past three years without this forum. Most people i haven't met but were always here for me during the bad times... Pauline can not thank you enough for creating this place.

Thank you pauline and graham
    xx

Aug 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just want to say that Pauline and Graham your forum has kept me sane when the world seems bonkers. When others have been in a state of panic about the various changes since I started minding in 2007 I have been able to remain calm because I have had access to this forum. This forum helped me so much with both of my grading inspections, has helped me with new ideas when I am feeling motivated and has helped me regain that motivation when I have felt demotivated. This forum has helped to make me a better childminder.

I think we all understand why you have come to this decision and that it is totally the right decision for you. Spend time with your family and make the most of each and every day. As others have said it is the end of an era. Thank you so much for all the work and effort you have put in over the years.

~Chelle~ Guest

Pauline and Graham, you are both amazing people and have shown great strength in all that you have been through this year.

I can fully understand your reasons for wanting to sell the forum, and wish you both the very best for the future.

I REALLY hope the forum stays the same, this is the only "staff room" that some of us have

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Chelle~ View Post
    Pauline and Graham, you are both amazing people and have shown great strength in all that you have been through this year.

I can fully understand your reasons for wanting to sell the forum, and wish you both the very best for the future.

I REALLY hope the forum stays the same, this is the only "staff room" that some of us have

staff room = yep thats exactly what this is

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone

Please be reassured that the forum will continue to as it always has without anything nasty happening!

Any changes will only be for the benefit of forum members. There won't be any charges for membership and your data won't be sold for marketing purposes.

As far as we are concerned it is business as usual and we really appreciate all your help and support.

Richard & the Childcare.co.uk team

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pauline for everything you have done over the past 5 years on here, it has been an incredible journey and has helped me do much. I have found loads of friends and so much support.

Thanks to you lots of love cxxxxx

LOOPYLISA Guest

As everyone else has said, thank you so much, i have made some lovely friends here even though im no longer cm i am still made to feel very welcome, thank you again x

md0u0131 Guest

Huge thank you Pauline, like I said in my other post I'm a bit shocked but can understand why. xxxx

I've never really been too impressed with childcare.co.uk so I hope you prove my thoughts wrong Richard.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about your family tragedy. Things like that do put things into perspective and make you realise just how short life is. Good luck and all the best for the future xx

Aug 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only echo what everyone has said already - I'm a bit of a lurker and don't post often but have gained so much from being a member on here and really appreciate all the effort Puline, Grahame etc put in, so thank you very very much x

Aug 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

oops, awful typing - Pauline not Puline obviously lol

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by childcarecouk View Post
    Hi everyone

Please be reassured that the forum will continue to as it always has without anything nasty happening!

Any changes will only be for the benefit of forum members. There won't be any charges for membership and your data won't be sold for marketing purposes.

As far as we are concerned it is business as usual and we really appreciate all your help and support.

Richard & the Childcare.co.uk team
    You do know we will keep you to your word? I for one am quite prepared to give you a chance

I too am grateful for all the support I have received over the years from the forum. I remember back to a time when there was a couple of hundred members and you could sit all night clicking the new posts button with nothing happening. The forum has come a long way since then and that is all credit to Pauline and Graham and of course all the input from members. Support is what our members do best and I can't put into words how much the support has meant to me in my professional life recently.

I hope, Pauline and Graham, you are now able to sit back, relax and join in without the stress of all the behind the scenes work that we will probably never fully appreciate.

Amanda xxx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Dearest Pauline and Graham,

Knowing how trustworthy (and flippin' amazing!!!) the forum owner (and her sidekick ) are, provides a much needed peace in coming here to the 'staff room' for a variety of business concerns/joys.. as well as for personal/non business reasons.

Friendships have been forged through the years, and there is a deep set loyalty within these forum walls.

I thank you for that. Your role has been pivotal in the success and comfort this forum brings to a huge business sector.

I do believe in there being *seasons* for things, know how much family time is needed for you both... and wish you all the very best.

I have a deep admiration and respect for you as a couple, a mum and dad, grandma and grandpa, childminder and friend.

A bittersweet goodbye as forum heads, you will always be cherished by us.
    God bless you both xxx We love you.
    Jen

jun 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
    Dearest Pauline and Graham,

Knowing how trustworthy (and flippin' amazing!!!) the forum owner (and her sidekick ) are, provides a much needed peace in coming here to the 'staff room' for a variety of business concerns/joys.. as well as for personal/non business reasons.

Friendships have been forged through the years, and there is a deep set loyalty within these forum walls.

I thank you for that. Your role has been pivotal in the success and comfort this forum brings to a huge business sector.

I do believe in there being *seasons* for things, know how much family time is needed for you both... and wish you all the very best.

I have a deep admiration and respect for you as a couple, a mum and dad, grandma and grandpa, childminder and friend.

A bittersweet goodbye as forum heads, you will always be cherished by us.
    God bless you both xxx We love you.
    I'm welling up!! Thank you everyone.
    Graham
    Assistant to d' ex boss

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast