Thread: New Shop

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Shop

Bumping this up for you!

Is is bad that I'm ordering presents and thinking which will be good resources for childminding?

DD2 isn't getting many christmas presents, she is only 16mths and being our third child we have plenty of toys plus she'd rather play with hand bags, rempte controls, phones and anything else she shouldn't have!

I have ordered the Hungry Caterpillar Mini Library, Mini Angelina Tote bag and a Mini library of Axel what-his-name books. I can't have her brother and sisiter thinking Father Christmas left her out.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chell View Post
    Bumping this up for you!

Is is bad that I'm ordering presents and thinking which will be good resources for childminding?

DD2 isn't getting many christmas presents, she is only 16mths and being our third child we have plenty of toys plus she'd rather play with hand bags, rempte controls, phones and anything else she shouldn't have!

I have ordered the Hungry Caterpillar Mini Library, Mini Angelina Tote bag and a Mini library of Axel what-his-name books. I can't have her brother and sisiter thinking Father Christmas left her out.

Ah bless and there I thought it was the middle child that they say missed out.

Thanks Chell, I'm sure your little one and future mindees will love them (and no it isn't bad )
    Pauline x

Sept 00
    Post Thanks / Like

on my way to order

but i wish i could find the list of books dd1 gave me

jan 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    Ah bless and there I thought it was the middle child that they say missed out.

Thanks Chell, I'm sure your little one and future mindees will love them (and no it isn't bad )
    in my case im the eldest and im the one who missed out!!!!, the middle child got everything and still does!! now how does that one work i ask......!!

pity i didnt know about this b4 placing my amazon order :-( least i know for next time

leanne
    xx
    Don't let your halo slip and strangle you!!

Leanne
    xx

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

this looks great love the scuttle bug going to see if i have enoth money left over this month to get a few

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12