Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cauliflower cards

Hi

Just wanted to share my mindees xmas card that we are designing with Cauliflower cards this year. He is mad on farms and tractors. Hope it looks as good on a card

Attachment 3270
    Last edited by It's a small world; 31-03-2011 at 04:39 PM.

TheBTeam Guest

Default Re: Cauliflower cards

I have just put an order in through our school for the designs made by my two children, our school uses it for fund raising each year.

May 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely

Post Thanks / Like

wow that's fab! think you have a little artist in the making! his parents will love that!
    Little Miss Chatterbox xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

He's 2.5 and I cut the shapes and he put them on. He painted on bubblepaint with white paint and then with a little help we put that on the paper. Then painted his hand to make the tree and he sprinkled a little glitter to give a sparkly effect.

Its tractors so he was happy....hope mum is too

Also did a reindeer too.

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Louise View Post
    He's 2.5 and I cut the shapes and he put them on. He painted on bubblepaint with white paint and then with a little help we put that on the paper. Then painted his hand to make the tree and he sprinkled a little glitter to give a sparkly effect.

Its tractors so he was happy....hope mum is too

Also did a reindeer too.

My son is in LOOOVVVVEEE with tractors ... this is a great idea ... can I pick your brain as to what other different ideas and activities you do with tractors?

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I have lots of farm jigsaws, books and have used different shape sponges to do paintings. Have got a tractor toy and dipped in paint and made tractor tyre pictures. Coloured pics of tractors and farms. Watched little red tractor. Dont think its on anymore but have a couple of epiosdes on sky plus.

Do lots of farming things too. Its very hard to do things other than farms and tractors but have managed to get him into singing wind the bobbin up (he does not participate in singing etc) But told him to look at me being a combine harvester (winding bobbin up) this was last week and all he wants is this song on all the time- so nice that he joins in and today at playgroup he sang dingle dangle scarecrow. Gutted he goes to oz next week for 4 weeks as uncle getting married and he works on a farm so just as we are starting to vere away from farms and do new things going to be back to square one when they return (unless a miracle happens !!!)
    Hope these help???

nov 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding!
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing...it looks lovely!!!
    Julie

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your comments can't wait to see the cards now hope they come out good. Paranoid they will get damaged in post etc.

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ... tried all these!!! Except wind the bobbin up!!!

We have also cut up potatoes we collected from a farm into shapes to make tractors in paint!
    We have used tractor tyres for plant beds outside, made bales from toilet rolls and paper mached (sp?) a barn using a nappy box!

The best yet is "Stan" the sit on mower we have just bought to mow the field ... we can attach Rhys' ride on tractor to the back and pull him along all day long (obviously not when we are actually mowing the field!!!)
    Rhys named him Stan after Little red tractor (which, no is not on anymore ).

I have sent my cauliflower cards off today, we made reindears out of handprints, but I am also worried as I used googly eyes and worried one might fall off, or worse, both and he will be blind?!!!

Lucy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Louise View Post
    Hi

Just wanted to share my mindees xmas card that we are designing with Cauliflower cards this year. He is mad on farms and tractors. Hope it looks as good on a card

Attachment 3270
    That looks lovely, Kerrie.

Miffy xx

June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Well posted our pictures 2 weeks ago and they arrived on Saturday. Sooooo pleased with them they look fab. def going to do them next year....