Individual plans please?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Individual plans please?

Hi. Newbie childminder struggling with how to do individual plans. Not sure what time frame to do it over and how in depth.
    Does anyone have any they could share for me to look at please?
    Thankyou

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Rogers View Post
    Hi. Newbie childminder struggling with how to do individual plans. Not sure what time frame to do it over and how in depth.
    Thankyou
    Follow each child's interest even for activities you lead and adapt.
    No need to do lengthy pans...you could actually plan in each child's LJs and move them on from there.
    check DM for guidance and EYO for final assessment.

Difficult to advise because children are different ...what matters is they are achieving and getting to the outcomes in their own style and time

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    toddlers896 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Rogers View Post
    Thankyou
    I am no expert Nikki but my advice would be not to overthink it. I did when I first started but I soon realised I was doing too much. Go with the children's interests and follow on from their. If they enjoy a particular art or toy just think about what you can do next to enhance their learning i.e child likes dolls, you could then bath the doll. Like simona says use the DM book to help you think of ideas to further their development. I don't write anything down on paper, some childminders do and some childminders don't. its up to each individual what works for them but I don't because its wasted paper and benefits nobody.