Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default complaints policy

Hi
    Ive currently writing my complaint policy.
    Ive said about if they have a complaint I hope you would feel comfortable talking to me about it. But if they feel they cant or if it is unresolved do pacey have an advise line they can call or would I just have to tell them to contact ofsted?

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kidston View Post
    Hi
    Ive currently writing my complaint policy.
    Ive said about if they have a complaint I hope you would feel comfortable talking to me about it. But if they feel they cant or if it is unresolved do pacey have an advise line they can call or would I just have to tell them to contact ofsted?
    EYFS Sect 3.74- you have to tell them how to contact Ofsted if they feel a provider 'is not meeting EYFS requirements'.

You are not required to direct them to anyone else. Pacey have a section on their website for Parents but I don't think a parent can just phone Pacey and expect any formal advise as Members pay for that service.
    I used to have a line in my Policy about a 'NCMA Information Line' parents can call, but there is no mention of that any more on Pacey website, not sure if it exists any more.

I suppose you could phone Pacey and ask them- then let us know what they say.

Editted: Just checked Pacey's sample Complaints Policy and they do not mention parents phoning Pacey at all!
    Last edited by moggy; 23-03-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries