Hi everyone,

I've just registered as a childminder and there seems to be a lot of paperwork per child - bit confused about how to fill it all in! I have a Personal Plan Organiser from the SCMA and there's a 'Standard Recording System' form in it, does anyone know when or if I have to fill this out?

Thanks, Sally x