Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Change of hours

Registered Childminder since
    Dec 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Change of hours

Hi all, I have a parent that would like to sawp days and hours, do i need to change this in the contract (i use pacey contracts) or will a signed letter from parent be enough? I cant see anywhere in the contract to make changes. Thank you in advance.

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

You can either write it on a bit of paper- 2 copies, you sign + parents sign both and attach to your contract and their contract.
    Or...
    Get your contract and their contract together- cross out and write in new info. All sign both contracts next to the changes 'Changes made on xxxx date, Signed: xxxx'.

Either is fine. Second method means less bits of paper around, but can get messy on contract if multiple changes over the years!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I write a 'contract amendment' with childs name/address/dob and the new hours/days/fees etc.
    I then put that all other details are as per original contract and the date it was signed.
    Then parents and I sign and I give them a copy and I file it with original contract.

4. Likes bunyip liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I write a 'contract amendment' with childs name/address/dob and the new hours/days/fees etc.
    I then put that all other details are as per original contract and the date it was signed.
    Then parents and I sign and I give them a copy and I file it with original contract.
    This is what I do too

xx

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    This ^^^^^