Thread: How would you??

Registered Childminder since
    may 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How would you??

Hi there,

Am I am due (long over due) so I am doing my best to make sure everything as it should be and was wondering if you guys had any tips on how to present my paper work.

Thanks in advance x x

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a portfolio with everything I show parents - policies, menus, qualifications and certificates for courses taken. Then I have the children's learning journals - I put out only the ones for the children attending that day. Then I also have my self evaluation in another folder and complaints/compliments in another as well as emergency evacuation practice record and variations folder. I also have a planning folder which I add to, ideas and things we've done that were enjoyed and a photo album. I leave them on the dining room table for the inspector to look at while I'm with the children. I make sure my registration is displayed along with a floor map for emergency evacuation and my emergency contact sheet

3. Likes lollipop kid liked this post