child leaving what do I need to do?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default child leaving what do I need to do?

    I'm losing my first after schooler in a couple of weeks as they're moving away.
    No lj but will give cd of photos and any artwork I have, me and mum have signed a letter saying contract dissolved from last day of care and both have copy, is there anything else official I need to do?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like


    nothing else official. I usually mention to parents that they need to inform tax credits if that's applicable .



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
child leaving what do I need to do? child leaving what do I need to do? child leaving what do I need to do?

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of