Thank you
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thank you

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who shares on the forum especially those who trawl through mounds of documents to help us all make sense of things. Thank you!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by watford wizz View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who shares on the forum especially those who trawl through mounds of documents to help us all make sense of things. Thank you!
    All of the admins work hard to make sure you all have the right information and advice. We prefer to promote Independent Childminders and with LA support reducing we want everyone to feel comfortable with 'going it alone' and not having to join an agency

3. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

if it wasn't for this forum and the fantastic work and knowledge from the admin team and members I would have given up before starting.
    The amount of pressure my DO put on me about paperwork was unreal, no matter how I did it she said it wasn't right yet others would have the same or less in their policies. She has never helped me one bit.
    The fact I can come on here and get the help I need as been brilliant, I have even passed the site onto another returning childminder who swears by it now.
    Even the lounge is a relief, you can have a chat and a giggle before getting back to the grindstone.

You are all amazing and as I have said before if there was a smiley of a bunch of flowers each and everyone of you would have had bunches of them by now.

all of you xx

5. Likes loocyloo, sarah707 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll say a big thank you too this forum has been a huge source of support from me being pre reg to my graded inspection today, and I know it will continue to be :-) I like that if you've got something niggling or a quick question you want answered someone will come along with the information or advice :-)

7. Likes mum67 liked this post