Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Photos permission

Hi

I would like some advice before I ring the legal line. I have all my policies and procedures in place and get signatures on the permission forms for taking of photographs. I have some photos with pictures of mindees together. All the parents get along and are happy for them to go in the child's record and on the disc for parents. However, I like to cover my back in all instances and would like to know for legal reasons how I could word this the best and could I do this? I want to state that pictures will not be used for social media websites and only for the parents concerned etc and permission to allow pictures of their child to go to another parent.

Registered Childminder since
    jan 85
    Post Thanks / Like

I do lots of group shots.
    My permission form just says-

I give/do not give permission for my child to appear in group shots with other children from the setting.

I give/do not give permission for my child's photo to be used on **********'s website.
    The parents just delete as needed.

Keep it simple!

3. Likes Merlot liked this post