Ad-Hoc contracts
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ad-Hoc contracts

Does anyone have an ad-hoc contract I can possibly have a nosy at? I only have the full PACEY contracts and I am signing up a parent (hopefully) on an ad-hoc basis.

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I got one off here a few weeks ago...kiddleywinks did it I think cant do a link to it as its saved as an adobe file :-(

Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

My contract is the same for my ad hoc just has minimum hours written on it, and 'ad-hoc' times.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I still use the normal contract but write AD HOC on it on the hours section and a statement noting that once booked, hours are payable in advance and are not refunded unless I have to close.

5. Likes bunyip liked this post
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I still use the normal contract but write AD HOC on it on the hours section and a statement noting that once booked, hours are payable in advance and are not refunded unless I have to close.
    ^^^THIS THIS THIS^^^

I have a booking form with a few additional Ts&Cs on, but use the normal NCMA contracts. Nothing is officially 'booked' until signed for by the client, counter-signed by me, and I have the beer-tokens in my hand/bank account.

7. Likes EmmaReed84 liked this post
    June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am just in the process of writing up a contract for ad-hoc care and am writing some t&c's I have included:
    • a registration fee
    • payment due when childcare is booked and is non refundable unless another child fills the space
    • Place isn't reserved until payment has been received.
    •If I can't work they won't be charged.
    •My ratios

Do you think it would be possible to put that if a permanent vacancy is filled my a permanent child I will be unable to provide care outside of my ratios

Mum has a rolling contract and works 4day on 4 days off (of the 4 days on- 2 are nights 2 are days) so maximum I would have child would be two days a week but I've been given the days and there are 11 days to the end if the year some weeks with nothing some with 1 day others with 2days.

I have said I will have the child if I have space but I'm worried about turning permanent work away for odd days- how on earth do I word that for mum!

any advise?

Thanks x

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 7643
    Attachment 7644

Ok, so this is what I have whipped up. Can you please take a look and let me know if I have missed anything, got anything wrong, or can make it better.

Thank you