Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dont know where to start !

hi guys !

please help ! ive been sat at the laptop for 2 hours and got no where !

right ....... im trying to put stuff together for parents. ive got policies and procedures on :
    safegaurding, complaints, missing/lost children, uncollected child, key persons, ratios, care learning and play, training, qualifications, sickness/health, medicines, food and drink, accidnets/inncidents, no smoking, safety and suitability of enviroment and equipment, visitors, outings, managing behaviour, SEN, inclusion, equal opps, addmissions, settling policy, droff off and pick up, language, late payment, head lice, hygiene,internet, nappy/potty training, about me/other people in the house, pets, transporting kids, outdoor equipment, sun protection, sand pit, health and safety, confidentiality, bullying, biting, alchol/drugs, working in partenership with parents, videos games, tv , unexpected closure, sleeping policy, physical contact. i will give this to parents when they sign the contract. i also have sample menus, reasons to terminate contract. consent forms for suncream, changing, bum cream, medicines, outings, allergy information, transporting kids in my car, trampoline and video games.
    phew!

im going to email my P&P's to parents and have a form for them to sign to say they have read and understood. some one on here said they do a day in the life of and i thought that was great so im in the process of making one of those.

i would like to make like a panflet thing for prospective parents to be able to take away with them but ive no idea what to put in ! i want them to be WOW'd by it but not put so much in there bored with it!

any help would be greatly appreciated, and if theres anything else to think i need please feel free to say

any help will as always be invaluable! thanks steph

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a booklet 4 sides on a folded a4 sheet iyswim? It's just reminders on what we have discussed I have a section about me and my family and our names, a bit about fees, bit about outings, start and finish times, short eg of daily routine, sickness policy shortened and then my contact details can pm it to u if you like x
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

3. Likes lubeam liked this post
    May 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrs robbie williams View Post
    I have a booklet 4 sides on a folded a4 sheet iyswim? It's just reminders on what we have discussed I have a section about me and my family and our names, a bit about fees, bit about outings, start and finish times, short eg of daily routine, sickness policy shortened and then my contact details can pm it to u if you like x
    thanks so much that would be excellent

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lubeam View Post
    thanks so much that would be excellent
    whats your email address hun xx
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrs robbie williams View Post
    Im the same, I know its cheeky but could you email a copy to me too please

pre reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for ansking but please could I see a copy, it sounds perfect.