Ive done my own contract
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ive done my own contract

What do I need to do now? Would someone mind reading it for me please?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are very individual to how you run your business - make sure you include all the statutory info from the eyfs

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    They are very individual to how you run your business - make sure you include all the statutory info from the eyfs
    I've looked over the ncma contracts and I have got the same info but in my own way so it should be ok?? Is there different info in the eyfs for own contracts?

Thanks for your help x

feb 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    Hi

If you write your own contracts, are you covered legally for any problems?. I use the Ncma ones but when i first started wrote my own. I am registered with the ncma. Just wondered.

Thanks

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya

I'm pretty sure that if your insured with ncma then you have to use their own contracts. I'm with MM so I can use my own and am covered legally. Don't quote me though, I have only done my own contracts this weekend with help from the lovely Sarah I could be wrong about ncma

jan 85
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buttonmoon11 View Post
    Hiya

I'm pretty sure that if your insured with ncma then you have to use their own contracts. I'm with MM so I can use my own and am covered legally. Don't quote me though, I have only done my own contracts this weekend with help from the lovely Sarah I could be wrong about ncma
    I've always been insured with NCMA and have always written my own contracts, I'm fairly sure that when I started with them they didn't have their own contracts, and if they did they certainly weren't compulsory.
    However, I rang with a query last month and they asked me if I use their contracts and when I said that I didn't, I used my own, they said that they couldn't give me any legal advice or backup.

July 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's always best just to call your I durance company and check, I've only been registered 2 years so I'm not that experienced really x