safeguarding policy - norfolk?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default safeguarding policy - norfolk?

Hi, Are there any childminders in Norfolk who could help me with this question please. Im in the process of registering as a childminder and trying to write my safeguarding policy,
    I understand that if I have concerns about a child I would discuss this with the parents unless I think that this may result in the child suffering significant harm, but once I have spoken to the parents who do I contact first? just want to get it right and have so many contacts in my head just not sure who I call first.

Hope this question isnt too silly and that someone can help me.

Thanks
    Kellyann

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, Im in Norfolk. One of my friends works for SafeGuarding Childrens Board and helped to write my policy. If you suspect a child in danger its,

Ring Children's Services first 24 hr phoneline 03448008014 and or

Police - 0845 456 4567

Good luck with everything x
    If all else fails......add glitter!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your reply, does this cover south norfolk aswell as other areas? This is why i'm so confused, I worked in a nursery 5 mins up the road but it is classed as suffolk so they contact customer first.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I'm in Norfolk and I've got the local contact numbers on the bottom of my Safeguarding policy. They should be correct - I re-wrote the policy last month with some advice from my development officer.

If you message me your e-mail address I'll send you a copy of my policy if you would like to see it.

Where in Norfolk are you?
    Cazz x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz View Post
    Hi,

I'm in Norfolk and I've got the local contact numbers on the bottom of my Safeguarding policy. They should be correct - I re-wrote the policy last month with some advice from my development officer.

If you message me your e-mail address I'll send you a copy of my policy if you would like to see it.

Where in Norfolk are you?

Hi, thanks for your replies. I'm in Diss just confused by the amount of numbers there are lol would love to have a peek at your policy as I have written all the others by myself left this one til last lol.

Thanks
    Kellyann

<Moderator note - removed email address for confidentiality. Please send via pm>