Loss of earnings Insurance
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Loss of earnings Insurance

I wonder if anybody could give me some advice.
    I am going sking for a week on Sunday, only my 2nd time but it is for my Dad's 70th so 15 of us are going and he's paying.

I have just had another childminder ask me if I have inusrance for loss of earnings in case I break a leg (she doesn't go sking because of the risk).
    Does anybody hve this type of insurance and is it a good idea. Also who would I do it through?
    I have 8 children I look after (not all at the same time) so it would be a huge financial loss if I was unable to work.
    Many thanks

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Loss of earnings Insurance

I do. But to be honest you would be lucky if you got it set up before Sunday also I seem to remember there was a delay after set up before you could claim. Also it only pays out if you can't work for 30 days or more and will only cover a mx of £1500. It would be very expensive if you could find someone to cover more than this. As I am typing I am trying to remember the name of the company and I can't, sorry. It costs me £35 per month.