Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PACEY level 3

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PACEY level 3

Hello all,
    I'm considering applying for the online level 3 diploma(Children and Young Peoples Workforce) offered by PACEY and wondered if anyone has done this/is doing it at the moment? I've not studied online before, and would appreciate any views you may have....need to organize something before September! Thanks in advance x

Aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rubybaby View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm considering applying for the online level 3 diploma(Children and Young Peoples Workforce) offered by PACEY and wondered if anyone has done this/is doing it at the moment? I've not studied online before, and would appreciate any views you may have....need to organize something before September! Thanks in advance x
    I see there are no replies to this yet...I'm pondering doing this also so hope u don't mind me watching to see if there are any replies...thanks xx

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,I am also thinking of doing the course. ....will be interested to see any feedback...

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why but ive only just seen this thread. Im currently completing my level 3 through pacey but attend college on some occasions. Im finding it ok. Not sure how it can be totally online though as some of the parts are evidenced through observations in your setting.

Post Thanks / Like

I have done CYPOP 5 online and really enjoyed it....I hope Level 3 will be similar. ...

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rubybaby View Post
    Hello all,
    The new Level 3 in Sept is called Early Years Educator (EYE)
    Check all the info here...you will find many training providers will be offering this

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...tions-criteria

Post Thanks / Like

I will need to complete my CYPOP 5 online, however can *****mind based on this alone or will I also need to complete my level 3 diploma?

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AmyWatty View Post
    I will need to complete my CYPOP 5 online, however can *****mind based on this alone or will I also need to complete my level 3 diploma?
    The Level 3 is not compulsory for cms...I believe CYPOP 5 is part of the training cms do before registration and must be done