Early Years Outcomes
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 00
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Early Years Outcomes

Have posted this elsewhere but asked to post here as well. Early Years Outcomes now available to purchase by members and non members in a hard copy. Can be purchased separately or in a bundle with other documents. Happy Reading.

2. Likes hectors house liked this post
    Apr 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would anyone buy this when it can be downloaded from Ofsted directly and printed out??
    I'm not paranoid - the world IS out to get me!

4. Likes Koala, N/A liked this post
    Mar 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daftbat View Post
    Why would anyone buy this when it can be downloaded from Ofsted directly and printed out??
    I wondered this too and could only deduce that some folk don't have a printer?

more outlay

But then again I suppose we could pass the cost on to the parents!! oops just left a puddle, i'll have to sit on newspaper thinking crackers like that.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My printer is playing up and not printing properly, so I would consider buying a printed copy but luckily my LA gave us one at a recent training day. ;-)

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I could have just printed the whole Development Matters last year but preferred to have one printed in colour, on thicker paper (to withstand constant thumbing through) and spiral bound - so I bought mine from National Daycare - I haven't decided if I need to have a printed copy yet of the Early Years Outcomes so have just saved it on computer - after all it isn't statutory and at end of day isn't it just Unique child from Development Matters with just a few word changes. Think I will take my chances with Ofsted for the time being.

8. Likes Bambini2, N/A liked this post
    Dec 00
    Post Thanks / Like

I like a bound printed book as the paper quality is better but obviously it is a personal choice.

Simona Guest

Thank you Bambini2...EYO plus the package pacey is referring to are all available for free on the Foundation Years website

Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) | Foundation Years
    Anyone who does not have a printer can get the docs from a library...I wouldn't buy EYFS2012 as we know it is going to be updated soon