Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PACEY contracts and *****'s

Hi All

Just a quick question, I'm about to purchase *****'s and they have contracts I can use included along with almost everything else. My question is as I'm a member of PACEY and currently use their contracts if when I'm due for renewal and any new contracts I start using the *****'s contracts will I still be eligible for legal cover etc? Obviously my membership is still current and I have PLI with it.

Thankyou in advance ladies & Gents

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry forgot it blanks the name...It's the software that helps with paperwork that you pay for

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

my understanding is that if you have the pacey public liability insurance, then you MUST use pacey contracts.

if you just have membership and get your insurance elsewhere, then you can use whatever contracts you like/your new insurers request.

4. Likes LeanneC liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is paceys statement about the use of contracts.

'All PACEY members have full access to all member benefits, including legal advice, regardless of the contracts they use. There is an enhanced benefit to those who use PACEY contracts in that they may be eligible to apply for financial assistance towards the legal costs of taking a contractual claim to court. Most disputes do not reach court. All PACEY members are entitled to access all PACEY helplines – professional, legal, financial, health & welfare – and, if they choose to purchase insurance, to be covered by PACEY’s public liability insurance, regardless of the contracts they use in their business. Anyone wishing to find out more about PACEY should contact PACEY directly.'

If you are a member of childcare.co.uk Sarah707 has written guides on how to devise you own. In pdf form for members and in word for gold members.

Childminder Guides - Exclusive Information Guides for Registered Childminder Members - Childcare.co.uk
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

6. Likes LeanneC liked this post
    Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok answered question from *****'s

All PACEY members have full access to all member benefits, including legal advice, regardless of the contracts they use including ********* contracts on the system.

If as a PACEY member you are using PACEY's contracts there is an enhanced benefit in that you may be eligible to apply for financial assistance towards the legal costs of taking a contractual claim to court, unfortunately you would not be eligible to apply for this financial assistance if you are using the contracts on the ********* system.

All PACEY members are entitled to access all PACEY helplines – professional, legal, financial, health & welfare – and, if they choose to purchase insurance, to be covered by PACEY’s public liability insurance, regardless of the contracts they use in their business. Anyone wishing to find out more about PACEY should contact PACEY directly on 0300 003 0005

Jan '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    my understanding is that if you have the pacey public liability insurance, then you MUST use pacey contracts.

if you just have membership and get your insurance elsewhere, then you can use whatever contracts you like/your new insurers request.
    I thought that too...Ok thanks for your reply