Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Membership renewal

Not sure if this is just a website problem or if anyone else has noticed the same? My Pacey membership is up for renewal in the next couple of weeks and I have just gone into my members area to renew.....I have had my PLI elsewhere for a few years and just get membership but they seem to no longer be giving an option for membership only for childminders

Sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I know they had a problem a few months back. My husband went online to renew his membership & it said he wasn't actually a member, even though the paperwork said he was. He did it over the phone no trouble. Try ringing them instead.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard that. I can't imagine them making the purchase of their insurance a condition of membership, they have never done that and many cms I know don't get their insurance from them but are members. I would give them a ring and check. It sounds as if there is a glitch on the website.