Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PACEY AND BRIGHT HORIZONS!

Right I will first start off by apologising if a thread has been on already about this.

I have just logged on to the PACEY website to check a detail (they used to have a dedicated parent contact number -not anymore it seems).

I was quite shocked and dismayed to on the front page of the PACEY website a large advert for Bright Horizons. This has agency written all over it to me. Sorry to be so blunt but I am not a happy member now for sure. I joined the NCMA now PACEY as I felt it represented Childminders and what they do. Having been a member for a year now I have to ask myself what am I paying for exactly. I do not feel supported or represented. I feel I have been duped. Every time you talk to them you are just not given the answers you seek and the level of customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Again apologies if this is a rant but how can I be an Independent Childminder come September 2013 and stay with an organsation that is supposed to represent me when they have a double agenda?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't look like an agency to me.

They are not registering childminders
    They're not providing training
    They're not inspected by Ofsted

They look like an organisation that arranges emergency, or one off care. Very different to what we're being told an agency will do.

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Very disappionting

Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I just had a look and agree with Mouse...just providing care when the families regular carer cannot help.
    Don't think they're an agency tho

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Bright Horizons are working with Pacey to promote and introduce the Early Years sectors and Pacey are asking Bright Horizons employees to join. This is all part of the new Pacey with EY workers.
    Debbie