Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Give up with Pacey

So not only will they not respond to my request for information on my claim over unpaid debt, they palm me off to some one else who has yet to contact me despite several requests to do so, they then ask the mods to take down my query off here. So watch what you are saying as I didn't realise they stalked these boards I would of though if they had they might of had the decency to deal with my request a bit sooner. I expect they will see this one and ask for it to be deleted too.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

childminders are on the board and on forums

Use them to fight for you
    Debbie

Simona Guest

Lincsminder...I hope your problem gets resolved soon Keep trying and Good luck

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

PACEY have contacted OUR mods and got your thread removed? that does not sound right

i hope you get to the bottom of your claim progress hon and why they removed your thread.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Simona Guest

Thank you for pointing that out Juggler....I did worry about that yesterday when I read the post as I hope this forum is for people to express views freely...who would have told ncma that a post needed deleting?? strange indeed!

Nov 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I was only making a query as to how the process works seeing as despite going though it before it appears to have changed and I was getting little or no information as to what was going on. I think maybe its because I copied part of the solicitors Email into my post but I did not mention their name personally, only that I did not understand what they had put and they would not clarify further. So I shall try again without writing it word for word.

Parent owes me money
    I contact solicitor
    Solicitor tells me what I already know and to send letters
    No joy
    Solicitor writes to parent
    No Joy
    Parent retaliates by making up a whole list of lies to ofsted about me accusing me of neglect, mental and physical abuse
    Solicitor writes again
    No joy
    Solicitor says nothing more they can do and are passing me over to 'the Insurers'

So who are 'The insurers'?
    Why are they now dealing with my claim?
    What exactly do the solicitors now do where does help end?
    Why have they not contacted me despite being told they would before xmas then twice again since then?
    Last edited by Lincsminder; 09-04-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I hope pacey are reading all the threads on this forum. They might just begin to get the message that so many of us are rapidly becoming disillusioned and have virtually no confidence in the new organisation.

Simona Guest

As members of ncma we are insured by Royal Sun Alliance for PLI...if you buy that and use ncma contracts you are entitled to legal support by the ncma legal dept.....do correct me if I am wrong anyone?

If you were contacted before xmas and not since I would say something is not quite right in the process and that is the aspect that worries me...I do hope you get it sorted Lincsminder, it must be a worry to you...maybe you could contact the m'ship dept and ask them to tell you exactly what you are entitled to and why the delay?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your situation. Just to be clear your original thread was removed at the request of your solicitor as they said it contained information that they felt could affect your chances in the event of a future court hearing.

We do not have any working relationship with PACEY and certainly would never delete any thread on their request but in this instance the thread was removed for your own benefit.

Hope you get things sorted out. Childcare.co.uk gold members get up to 30 minutes free legal advice so if you feel PACEY's solicitors haven't been particularly helpful then you could always seek some alternative legal advice from this route.
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

That's great advice Richard

Angel xx

Nov 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou Richard I am a gold member so I might just do that allthough I still have no idea though why the solicitors are passing me over to an insurance company. I think they are called Composite, I have looked at their website and have no idea who they are.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lincsminder View Post
    Thankyou Richard I am a gold member so I might just do that allthough I still have no idea though why the solicitors are passing me over to an insurance company. I think they are called Composite, I have looked at their website and have no idea who they are.
    The Solicitors will have to discuss you case with the PL insurers to make sure the insurance company are happy for them to go ahead with any action and will agree to pay the solicitor their fee for doing this! It is up to the Insurance Company to decide if the case can go on when they have looked at the information given to them by the Solicitor.

It sounds to me you have been very lucky in the way they have protected you by asking for a thread to be removed.

Nov 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well surely that's between the solicitors and the insurance, I have no more information to give either of them. My original post mentioned no names just that i didn't understand the process and the solicitors were not making it clear.

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Just to be clear your original thread was removed at the request of your solicitor as they said it contained information that they felt could affect your chances in the event of a future court hearing.

We do not have any working relationship with PACEY and certainly would never delete any thread on their request but in this instance the thread was removed for your own benefit.

Hope you get things sorted out. Childcare.co.uk gold members get up to 30 minutes free legal advice so if you feel PACEY's solicitors haven't been particularly helpful then you could always seek some alternative legal advice from this route.
    that's good to hear Richard. I thought it sounded very unlikely. Shame the solicitor forgot to inform his client I hope OP now gets her claim sorted.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lincsminder View Post
    Well surely that's between the solicitors and the insurance, I have no more information to give either of them. My original post mentioned no names just that i didn't understand the process and the solicitors were not making it clear.
    I didn't see the original one. The solicitor should have explained the process to you they did to me which is how I know!!