Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

What was everyone's opinion to the pacey event. I attended the birmingham one. I did feel a little sorry for the man from dfe. But I still don't believe him when he said for those of us who wanted to remain in dependant that we would not have to pay ofsted for inspections.
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.

Simona Guest

Tazmin68...PACEY tweeted from the event about confirmation we can remain independent ( we have heard this before) and also ability to get funding without being part of a network without LAs' restrictions
    Did the DfE guy get a rough ride?? why?

We need to understand these guys have a message to get across...what worried you?

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

He also answered one question that if we remained independent that we would not have to pay for our ofsted inspections which I cannot see happening. I do think we will. I did say my concern was if la became agency then it would be those agency minders who would get funded children and agency minders vacancies advertised through fis and not independent.

I cannot find the tweet feeds what do I search for.
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.

Simona Guest

Look at @PACEYChildcare as they tweeted what the guy was saying immediately

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123