PREVIOUS INSPECTION AUGUST 2014 NO CHILDREN ON ROLE-WHEN WILL MY NEXT ONE BE?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    FEB 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PREVIOUS INSPECTION AUGUST 2014 NO CHILDREN ON ROLE-WHEN WILL MY NEXT ONE BE?

HI,
    I hope someone can please help me and clarify.
    I had my registration visit February 2014.
    Then I had my first inspection in August 2014 as it was holiday season I had no children on role but met all requirements.
    My question is do I need to inform Ofsted that I now have children I am looking after or do I wait for their call?
    Also when is my next inspection likely to be?
    Any advice highly appreciated as I am fairly new to this.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

All early years providers must be inspected at least once within 47 months. The current cycle began on 1st September 2012 and will end on 31 July 2016.
    So, you have already been inspected in this cycle. They will phone you sometime in the next inspection cycle which will start 1st Aug 2016 but we do not know how long that cycle will be.
    We are not required to inform Ofsted of what children we care for.
    You would only inform them if you wish to end your registration (stopping child minding) on the EY and/or Childcare Register.

3. Likes sarah707, rickysmiths liked this post