Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Inspection and not informing Ofsted

A friend of mine had an inspection a couple of weeks ago, with no children on roll. Inspector said as she hadn't inform Ofsted that her eldest son had moved out she hadn't met the requirements to be suitable. Inspector got her to phone Ofsted while she was there so she could say she met the requirements. I think somebody mentioned this happened to them too recently on here, just thought it might be good to know how they think

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for reminding me, I had e-mailed them to tell them daughter had moved out and I now need to e-mail them to let them know she is moving back in - thankfully she is still registered as my assistant (although I only use her in emergencies) otherwise I expect I would have had to pay for DBS and updates.