Any opinions on the city jogger mini double?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any opinions on the city jogger mini double?

Hello!

I am just wondering what people think to the city jogger double? I currently use a phil and teds double and will soon have 3 children under 2yrs and don't think the phil n teds will work for me. I also have a couple of issues with my current double.

I know a couple of people who think the jiggers are great, and you can easily attach the maxi lascal buggy board etc.

I just wondered if anyone could share their experiences?

Thank you

apr 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LizP View Post
    Hello!

I am just wondering what people think to the city jogger double? I currently use a phil and teds double and will soon have 3 children under 2yrs and don't think the phil n teds will work for me. I also have a couple of issues with my current double.

I know a couple of people who think the jiggers are great, and you can easily attach the maxi lascal buggy board etc.

I just wondered if anyone could share their experiences?

Thank you
    I love mine. This is my second one. The first lasted about 4 years and it was extremely well used. I only sold it becuase I was moving and gave up for a littl while. I researched loads of other options but whenI visited the shops to road test, I could not detract from the fact that the City Mini ticks all the boxes for me, so I bought another one. It's lightweight, folds neatly in half and easy to get into a boot( unlike some) I love it and would highly recommend.

May 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one I have used with a buggy board and have found it good also. I've recently reverted back to my P&Ts though because my 2 year old unclips the straps on the Baby Jogger so easily and keeps escaping!