New inspection  tips from this week ( 12 June 13)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool trying to find new thread.No luck on sending private message.Is paperwork in resourse

Hi seem to have had no luck on private messaging you.Tried to find new link about continuous planning and cant.Are any of your resourses in free downloads.Will try later as sun beckoning-thanks

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The member in question is on holiday at the min Im sure she will get back to you all when she gets back
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi yes I had posted I was away till the 15th

If anyone who has had the forms (about 40 people) fancies forwarding my email to people waiting for them please do!

I don't have it saved on my phone on holiday. But will send them to people who pm'd me when I get back on the 15th

However I spelled out what the form was on one of the threads (search my name) and also posted an example form filled in (about reading) this is the continuous provision form that Ofsted liked so much. The others were - a tracker of evidence, an individual planning form and a daily schedule - all of which are not that different to other things posted on here
    I posted it long hand (or not in little boxes) as I couldn't put it in free resources .
    Hope that helps.
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loobyloo View Post
    Hi seem to have had no luck on private messaging you.Tried to find new link about continuous planning and cant.Are any of your resourses in free downloads.Will try later as sun beckoning-thanks
    Here is the thread

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...provision.html
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Dec 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for all this advise. Very much appreciated. xx

Dec 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to see an example of your paperwork system. I keep looking in the Free Resources but can't see anything as yet.

XXX

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Not allowed to post in free resources here but can send you email attachments. Pm me your email address.

Non childminder member
    PARENT
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello I'd love to see your paperwork I really need to find things that are simple to use as keep getting myself bogged down

Many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paperwork

Hi newly registered and due my first inspection in the next couple of months. Im rather panicking as im still finding my feet with paperwork and how it should be done. I wondered if ypu could help please? Could I possibly see how you do yours?

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry just found out messages were not getting through. I have cleared this now if people were still wanting my paperwork . I will need you to pm me your email.

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Jadavi on outstanding.

I only have after schoolers at the minute and really want babies and toddlers in the day so I can try out my ability with tracking, planning etc. I have bought some e-books from Sarah which are great, but need the experience of using them. So I have decided to borrow a couple of my grandchildren to practice with until mindee's come in.
    I have printed off your post so I can keep referring to it while checking I have the right paperwork etc. I am very interested in the free resources you offer. As time as gone on I have made my own tweaking free resources here and there and making them suitable to my setting but it still seems long winded, a bit like my posts.

I have sent you a pm if you can help me it would be great if not that's fine also.

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks very much Jadavi they look great and just what I needed.

June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just catching up on some posts, Congratulation on getting another Outstanding and thank-you for taking the time to share your experience with us,
    especially in such great detail. i am due an inspection soon and would love to see your paperwork, I am fairly happy with most of my paper work but always doubt myself and feel I am missing something. If you are still willing to share could I pm you tomorrow(Tuesday). Thanks

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My inspection was a year ago so there may be more up to date paperwork available now but I find these forms to be fine and providing me with the least amount of work and displaying or sharing everything with parents - not sitting in dusty files which Ofsted didn't look at my first time round. Yes happy to email it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123