Rookie question: At what stage can I submit my registration application to Ofsted?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rookie question: At what stage can I submit my registration application to Ofsted?

Hello!

I am in the midst of registering with Ofsted for the first time, I hope someone can help to clarify this for me.

I have completed my level 3 course, but am waiting for the certificate.
    I have completed my first aid course, but am waiting for the certificate.
    I have submitted my DBS check, and am just waiting for it to come through (I know I will definitely pass that).

Can I fill in the Ofsted application now, since I have done everything and just waiting on the admin, or do I have to wait for proof of everything?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm new to this!

Thanks,

Jade

Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

You can fill in the form online but can only submit it once you have your dbs check back (it says this on the form) the others you just put the dates you did them in & think as long as you can forward your certificate once it arrives then you can apply. I'm just waiting for my dbs also x

Post Thanks / Like

Great, thanks for clarifying!