Ofsted Big Conversation - next NW meeting!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Ofsted Big Conversation - next NW meeting!!

Ofsted Big Conversation NW regional meeting – Saturday 17th May – Broughton Children’s Centre, Salford

I'll be there speaking up for childminders... will you?

Ofsted Big Conversation, NW regional open meeting Tickets, Salford - Eventbrite

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The capacity has been increased twice to accommodate extra delegates - there are still a few tickets left if you can come along

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sold out! 120 delegates and a waiting list!

I hope to meet some colleagues there

4. Likes Kiddleywinks liked this post
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

That's great that there has been such a interest

6. Likes sarah707 liked this post
    Simona Guest

Has anyone come across any feedback from other OBC meetings apart from the London one?

I believe most meetings have now taken place so it would be good to share what was discussed and any further actions...so far only London has done so unless I missed the feedback from others?
    Did any CMs attend their local OBC ...how was it?

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodness I wish the London ones were on a Sat. So far ours have been during the day and if they do this again I won't be able to attend again which is a shame. I think it is very discriminating toward childminders but they don't seem to understand as it is run by a Nursery Manager.

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    Goodness I wish the London ones were on a Sat. So far ours have been during the day and if they do this again I won't be able to attend again which is a shame. I think it is very discriminating toward childminders but they don't seem to understand as it is run by a Nursery Manager.
    If it was on a Saturday many would not be able to make it...the same that some can't make during the week...it is never easy organising such events as there is always disappointment

I would say that the Chair of the London OBC is a bit more than a 'nursery manager'...... would you not?
    the important thing is that CMs attend and have their say and I would say CMs are speaking up and being herd...whether it will make a difference we will have to wait and see