Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default still waiting after 2 calls

prospect phoned me 3 weeks ago, (on tues) i was kind of all sorted, and have been witing since april for this. anyway - DH decideds to leave me few days later, so life goes into turmoil....typical men. ( had no idea).

no more calls from prospect, then 2 weeks later ( last week) they rang again aksing th same Qs - and also rang another CM local who i know. so i really thought it would be this week, well its wed now and nothing again.

summer hols next week and so now im more than likely getting inspected at the worse time and not as organiased now due to personal issues.

sorry rant over - jsut want this out the way !!!

i know i cant ring and ask them to come out, but oh how i wish it was over.
    Weightloss -2lbs (14lb to go)

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My cm friend was phoned in FEBRUARY and told someone would be in touch to arrange her inspection. They phoned her again 2 weeks ago and said the same thing, but still nothing.

Her last inspection was 4.5yrs ago and she just wants to get this one over with!

I hope you hear something soon.

Registered Childminder since
    aug 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

hope you hear something soon, i had 3 different calls plus an email, and then got less than 24 hours notice they were coming!