graded outstanding in all areas in my first inspection back inti childminding
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: graded outstanding in all areas in my first inspection back int*****minding

Quote Originally Posted by Clareysbusybees View Post
    Well to cut a long story short, in 2007 my husband was in a awful motorbike accident, and i had to stop minding to look after him, so in 2010 we decided as he was un-able to go back to his previous job, we would do childminding together, i have worked really hard with paperwork (though i hate it) and just adore working with kid's. which is what i wantsd the inspector to see. she made us feel at ease straight away, which made all the difference.
    Thanks for explaining and congratulations to BOTH of you!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: graded outstanding in all areas in my first inspection back int*****minding

congratulations

I got outstanding in November but still not seen my report so not celebrating yet! Just had letter from Ofsted to fill in about how my inspection went, so maybe it is on it's way

Thanks to the forum - like you I have never been a paperwork person but refused to be beaten by it
    Happy to be back with the Greenies

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Thats wonderful - well done you

i hope you are going to reward yourself???
    That's fantastic news! I had my first Ofsted inspection this week too and got graded GOOD! Which I was absolutely delighted with as I only do before and after school care.

Dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Any advice/pointers on what inspector asked or said?

Penny1959 Guest

Well done on your Outstanding

Penny

jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

That's fabulous!!! You must be very proud!!!

Were there any things in particular that the inspector commented on as being especially good? They seem to go through phases on focussing on different areas.
    Tracey x

May2000
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, She asked me alot of questions about safeguarding and the EYFS, but because i laid every bit of paperwork out for her, she was satified with what she saw. she was extremely vigilate with watching how i play,observe and follow the early years. I know i was really lucky that i had an inspector who made us feel at ease, as time does seem to go slowly, but my advice would be, to just be yourself. I always look at my provision and think, i want this to be a place where, if i was looking for a childminder for my own children, what would i expect, i want to provide a safe and caring "home from home" environment, and for me that what i wanted the inspector to see.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats wonderful - well done you

Dawn x

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

thats fantastic news congratulations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12