Due Ofsted shortly and getting paperwork in order. I am a childminder who registered prior to EY registration numbers and have never had a CRB/DBS certificate (obvs had the check just not a physical cert) - my son who turns 29 soon doesn't either. Do I have to register him on the database or because our/his checks were before it existed am okay just to say this to the inspector?