Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default last and recent cycle

Hello,
    I'm a bit lost with cycle dates. When was last cycle and when does recent cycle finishes. I can't find any answers anywhere ( although I'm.sure it's somewhere on here)
    Thanks

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do you mean inspection cycle?

It started August last year and it lasts for 4 years

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sarah, I mean inspection cycle. Thanks for your reply. Aug 2016 to Aug 2020 then.

Hollyhock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by v 1461 View Post
    Yes Sarah, I mean inspection cycle. Thanks for your reply. Aug 2016 to Aug 2020 then.
    Hello,

I've only been registered in January this year. Is there any way to know how soon I'll have my first inspection...?

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyhock View Post
    Hello,

I've only been registered in January this year. Is there any way to know how soon I'll have my first inspection...?
    There is no way to tell when you'll be inspected, despite all the guesses and rumours that abound. They tend to do batches in an area but that is not a guarantee.
    It is best to work as if Ofsted could come tomorrow. If you keep your knowledge up to date, keep your records up to date, know your children and keep your training up to date there is not need for any big panic when you get the call.

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
    There is no way to tell when you'll be inspected, despite all the guesses and rumours that abound. They tend to do batches in an area but that is not a guarantee.
    It is best to work as if Ofsted could come tomorrow. If you keep your knowledge up to date, keep your records up to date, know your children and keep your training up to date there is not need for any big panic when you get the call.
    This is the best advice you can be given work as if they are coming tomorrow it takes alot of stress away if you are not trying to get in order when they ring
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Hollyhock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    This is the best advice you can be given work as if they are coming tomorrow it takes alot of stress away if you are not trying to get in order when they ring
    Thank you!