Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    becoming childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ofsted registration

Hi everyone
    I am waiting for my certificate to arrive, is there anywhere where i can see my status? The ofsted inspector said i should be able to check on ofsted's website and it should say "active" next to my name..I went on ofsted website and i typed my city name and first few letters of my post code to see if it shows there. My name was not there and i only found 2 childminders in my area. I know this is incorrect as there are quite few in my area. Can someone please advice me where i can find this with a link please. thank you for your help.
    thanks

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brightstars2015 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I am waiting for my certificate to arrive, is there anywhere where i can see my status? The ofsted inspector said i should be able to check on ofsted's website and it should say "active" next to my name..I went on ofsted website and i typed my city name and first few letters of my post code to see if it shows there. My name was not there and i only found 2 childminders in my area. I know this is incorrect as there are quite few in my area. Can someone please advice me where i can find this with a link please. thank you for your help.
    thanks
    Go onto here Find an Ofsted inspection report then ignore the part at the top, go down to the bottom where it says "search providers by" - I choose "Distance from home" - this brings up a new screen, from there enter in YOUR postcode, where it says Remit - select "early years and childcare" the last box says "provider type" - select childminder, then click search. Hopefully you fill find yourself listed

pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    becoming childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    Go onto here Find an Ofsted inspection report then ignore the part at the top, go down to the bottom where it says "search providers by" - I choose "Distance from home" - this brings up a new screen, from there enter in YOUR postcode, where it says Remit - select "early years and childcare" the last box says "provider type" - select childminder, then click search. Hopefully you fill find yourself listed
    thank you now i know where to look but still not registered. thanks