application process
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile application process

hello im new to posting on her.Just wondered if someone could help out.i applied to ofsted on the 7th of august and i havent heard anything yet?i have already sent my health decloration and i sent my hubbys dbs off last friday and that came back today saying they have taken a copy of it.i have checked the tracking on my application and on mine and my hubbys form is it The following items require manual checking and linking.
    Individual (A1) .is this normal? and when i check the history of the tracking the last bit is from the day i applied and it says An anonymous user intervened and took action 'Assign' with the result that:
    It passed through 'Dont notify Staff' because no special conditions applied
    Notification was sent to Samantha Mason, Samantha Mason.
    The task was routed to any NBUCaseworker of Ofsted: SAC. i havent recieved my urn yet,how long roughly does it take to get that and the invoice to pay?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xsammy1987x View Post
    hello im new to posting on her.Just wondered if someone could help out.i applied to ofsted on the 7th of august and i havent heard anything yet?i have already sent my health decloration and i sent my hubbys dbs off last friday and that came back today saying they have taken a copy of it.i have checked the tracking on my application and on mine and my hubbys form is it The following items require manual checking and linking. Individual (A1) .is this normal? and when i check the history of the tracking the last bit is from the day i applied and it says An anonymous user intervened and took action 'Assign' with the result that: It passed through 'Dont notify Staff' because no special conditions applied Notification was sent to Samantha Mason, Samantha Mason. The task was routed to any NBUCaseworker of Ofsted: SAC. i havent recieved my urn yet,how long roughly does it take to get that and the invoice to pay?thanks
    Hi,

That sounds similar to my application when I applied back in April. I received my invoice around 2 weeks after submitting my application.

Once I paid my invoice I didn't hear from Ofsted for ages (the tracking system is useless for updates), so I was constantly emailing them for an update. It took 12 weeks for my pre-reg visit from sending my application.

Good luck with yours xx

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you.i finally have my urn.what usually happens next? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

thank you.i finally have my urn.what usually happens next? thanks
    Not a lot to be honest! Ofsted will now be processing your application and will more than likely be awaiting your Social Services checks from your Local Authority (this is what they kept on telling me when I was emailing them for updates). You will then get a call from an Inspector to arrange your Registration visit xx

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

hi vikki dont suppose you no anything about filling in the ssafa from? lol x

Post Thanks / Like

hi vikki dont suppose you no anything about filling in the ssafa from? lol x
    Ooh no sorry Hopefully someone else might come along and be able to help xx

Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

2Hi yes unfortunately the whole process take around 12 weeks from start to finish