Help with oil tank fencing URGENT !!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Help with oil tank fencing URGENT !!!!

Hi everyone. I am getting my second visit from the social worker on 28th May and all I have left to do is to put a fence for the oil tank. I was told that wood is no longer allowed to be used. I would like to know what kind of fence do u have and where I can get it from. Please help !!!

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Are you in N Ireland?? As you have spoken about a social worker I assume you are. Might be an idea if you are to put N Ireland in the title as you have posted it in the England section

Not sure what they want you to have but the regs may be different in each country - in Wales they haven't said anything about not being able to use wood fencing.

Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Who told you you could not use wood??? If u r n Ireland check the new standards. If it would not to be allowed it would be in there my outdoor fence wood so can't see y oil tank one can't be wood unless they say fire hazard failing that ring early years and ask for a social worker dealing with childminders and take their name saying X said I could put up a wooden one or X said I needed chicken wire
    Tess1981