Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: had enough now!

Registered Childminder since
    fEB2006
    Post Thanks / Like

Default had enough now!

Ok so ofsted lady rung 3 weeks ago and said she will on my day prefured mon, tue or wed before 10am the following week... no show she rang on the on the friday and said she has to change the week as priority work this must come first I will be with you either mon, tue or wed the week after half term. ........ well today was the last dat expected and no show. Has any one else experience this? Or will she just turn up o my unexpected days thurs or fri ???
    There really stressing me out!

Jul 10
    Post Thanks / Like

That's awful. How stressful for you.

I would call Ofsted and ask what's going on. Don't hang around waiting for her the rest of the week. Hope you find out what's going on soon.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not surprised you are stressed out. Phone ofsted n chase it up.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just make sure you go out Thursday n Friday

5. Likes AliceK liked this post
    Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

How annoying, I would get in touch with them or just carry on your normal routine and go out if necessary, you'll drive yourself mad if you wait in for them I know someone who had the call but had no children as school hols and she doesn't work them, they said they would call after they never did then they rang months later and they had all started school and she had a new one starting they said they would give her a couple of weeks for him to settle that was november she is still waiting it doesn't do any of us any good waiting as we all get nervous hope you get them sorted soon.
    Cath

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would be prepared for her to come on Thurs and Fri.
    I personally would not like the angst of will she won't she..so I would plan the next two days as if she was here and not go out, it won't harm for one week. If you do go out then you have to explain if she comes before you go, you won't be totally prepared, you probably will be a little het up, the LO's may behave differently.
    I know, she should have kept to your conversation, but if you go out and she arrives, you are only putting it off ..just be prepared, and get it done and dusted! Your geared up for it this week.

Simona Guest

If she has not turned out the chance is another more urgent inspection will have taken priority over yours

Did the inspector not tell you when she called that you can go out if she is not there by 10am?
    I too would prepare for tomorrow and Friday...get it over and done with and focus on the inspection

Relax and good luck...keep us posted