Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Can I do this?

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can I do this?

Hi, Not sure if on correct thread section but I just wondered if anyone has come across this situation before or knows the answer. Do Ofsted need notifying that you are half co-minding at someone's house one or two days a week with your own contractual kids together with the other CM's kids and then during the rest of the week at my own place with my own kids only? Would my allowance be under this other cm's number when at her place? i.e. At the mo, am allowed 4 under 8's with an assistant at my home - This lady is allowed 6 under 8 by herself and with an assistant a total of 10 kids. Would I be more classed as her assistant? Obviously I am under the impression that because of her space, I would be allowed to extend my numbers?

Obviously I know I wouldn't be able to claim for a portion of my electricity on those co minding days and I assume no working salary from the other CM as I am bringing kids??? Not sure, does that sound stupid?

Sorry if this isn't clear, my words do come out a little wrong at times.

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 06
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really not sure and I'm half asleep at the moment, hopefully someone will be along to help!
    ***** proofed the house but they're still getting in!