Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help struggling to link

so i have my planning and i do ob's at the bottom of some off these ob's i like to do next steps the problem is i have my childs folders set into areas and when i do a next step from an area how do i show i have followed this on with a next step whats to show i have done it? if i record it and do an ob on this it normally goes in a diff area of learning and it then gets messy someone help me organize this better
    thank you
    Im just a littlestar *

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I work by the month, showing obs, assessments, links, individual and group planning so there is a clear progression of learning.

When I have written an obs I usually follow it up with ideas for next steps and then come back to it and write what I have done to support the next steps and how successful it is.

This was not enough for my inspector. She also wants to see specific next steps for each child which are written separately from obs / planning etc so they are clearly shown as future learning and development goals and then followed up... I guess that's something for me to work on

Post Thanks / Like

I file things in date order rather than areas of learning so it's easier to see how things are followed up whatever area of learning they come under.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!