need advise on ob's please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default need advise on ob's please

Hi there everyone, need a bit of advice i do a scrap book for each of the children with photos, what they are doing, next steps & what areas of learning it covers would this be a learning journal? and do i still need to do ob's aswell? Also i have an ob's sheet with 6 boxes for different areas of learning then the same six boxes for next steps so obviously the boxes arnt very big how would i use this hope you can help sorry if i sound thick

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: need advise on ob's please

Quote Originally Posted by stressed View Post
    Hi there everyone, need a bit of advice i do a scrap book for each of the children with photos, what they are doing, next steps & what areas of learning it covers would this be a learning journal? and do i still need to do ob's aswell? Also i have an ob's sheet with 6 boxes for different areas of learning then the same six boxes for next steps so obviously the boxes arnt very big how would i use this hope you can help sorry if i sound thick

Hi scrap books are what I use for each child to put their art work in, and any photos they want to use.
    Learning journey is where i record their obs etc, and next steps

I made my own obs forms similar to the one you have, just made it easier,