Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: wow moment

Registered Childminder since
    june 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wow moment

A 12 month old i look after was playing on the floor and looking at books , she then handed me a book in which i took it and then read to her guessing that she wanted me to read it , would you put this down as a wow moment? was the first time she had done it .

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

If it made you go 'wow' then yes, it is up to you what you note down. There is no right or wrong with these things!

3. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by claire85 View Post
    A 12 month old i look after was playing on the floor and looking at books , she then handed me a book in which i took it and then read to her guessing that she wanted me to read it , would you put this down as a wow moment? was the first time she had done it .
    It could also be interpreted as an 'emerging' step on which you want to build on .....she handed the book but did the child say anything? that too is part of what you can plan next.