discriptive words list???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default discriptive words list???

Just wondering if anyone has a list of fantastic words to be used when doing observations etc. I tend to use basic words and the same ones.
    I hope you know what I mean and someone can help! We need a childminding book of useful phrases!!!
    Thanks Jo x

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jo f View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has a list of fantastic words to be used when doing observations etc. I tend to use basic words and the same ones.
    I hope you know what I mean and someone can help! We need a childminding book of useful phrases!!!
    Thanks Jo x
    As long as the words you use reflect the Unique child that is ok

It would be difficult.... in my view... to have a list that 'fits' all children because they learn differently and achieve at different pace and level
    The best words to use are the ones that link to EYFS, Development Matters and EYO...in other words speak the same language that your inspector will use on inspection

3. Likes jo f liked this post