Mind has gone blank.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mind has gone blank.

I need a bit of help, I have three minded children, 2x 3yr olds and 1x 22mth old. Today they have all made their own lunch. I had a tray with three plates, bread, ham, cucumber, tomatoes, butter and plastic knives. They all buttered their own bread and made up their sandwiches, they also cut up their own tomatoes, then afterwards we juiced 6 oranges with a hand juicer and they all hand freshly squeezed juice. We talked about food, taste, where it comes from and how it's made. The youngest one does not talk, but he was very good with the buttering and layering up his sandwich... and eating it!

My mind is drawing a blank with linking and wording it, can anyone help me please. My brain hurts!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

PD - how well did they use the knife
    PD - squeezing oranges and finidng out about how to be healthy and trying new tastes

PSED - making choices as to what to have in their sandwiches

C&L - talking about what they have done and understanding what to do

UTW - Knowing and copying, understanding routines that are part of their own culture such as making sandwiches, drinking fresh orange juice etc,

3. Likes hectors house liked this post