Observations.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Observations.

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Observations.

Hi i am having problems understanding how to do medium/long term planning. Can anyone please explain these. Thanks.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Free long term planning here - just log in to get it - Childminder Guides - Exclusive Information Guides for Registered Childminder Members - Childcare.co.uk

Medium term planning is a file full of activity ideas that builds up over time. Every month aim to put something new in it and by next year you will have a really good resource

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    Free long term planning here - just log in to get it - Childminder Guides - Exclusive Information Guides for Registered Childminder Members - Childcare.co.uk

Medium term planning is a file full of activity ideas that builds up over time. Every month aim to put something new in it and by next year you will have a really good resource
    Thankyou for your help i will look into the long term planning

Post Thanks / Like

Default Long Term Planning

I am in the process of doing my Long term planning on Themes. Could anyone please give me some examples of the Themes i should be doing? just to see if i am on the right track? Also i have 2 children where there is only 4 months difference in age, can i do the same Long Term planning or do i have to do different for each child? They both have similiar interests to each other.