individual planning
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    apr 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default individual planning

Hi all would anyone be willing to share a really easy individual planning sheet I could look at please, I have tried so many and I am struggling again thanks x

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

See if Sarah's play plan is something you could use

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fr...20planning.pdf

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got one from my do that I use its really simple but I can't work out how to attach it on here ? X
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Underneath the reply to thread box is a blue banner that says Additional Options - there is a box you click on called Manage Attachments - there is a small green button on the top right of page that says Add Files, click on that and then click on Select Files (these will be your computer documents), then you can upload the document you want. Hope it works as I wouldn't mind having a look too

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to a resources page that I find invaluable -

Folder Homepage

If you click on 'planning' there are several ideas to help you. Local pre-schools use Individual planning sheets 1 or 2 (which are very similar) and when they share information with me they give me a copy of that for the term.

I like individual learning plan no. 3 - I list 1 or 2 points from each area of learning that I would like to see covered by the child and then next to it I link the kind of things I will be doing to achieve this or particular activity or themes I will be covering and how it applies to each child - so some will be scissor work and some will be pencil control and some will be mark making depending on individual child and their needs.
    The 3rd column is left blank and you can use to make notes - what worked well, what child achieved, other interests they have mentioned and next steps!

This is really helpful to me and has simplified my planning so much!! I do VERY BASIC planning so you may not want to listen to me and I use it per term rather than half term (because so many of my children only come for a few hours per week or only one day!) If there are things that I want to continue to work on with them the following term I just copy and paste that bit on to the new sheet.

It's a brilliant site and they have different examples as they know that different things work for different people. I no longer do any other planning - any themes, outings, celebrations that I wish to cover I include on the ILP sheet for each child in a very brief 1 word or 1 sentance.
    Last edited by Bluebell; 04-01-2014 at 09:44 AM.