Little Tots Childminding Hartlepool
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Tots Childminding Hartlepool

My name is Katherine. I am a Ofsted registered and Inspected Childminder in Hartlepool. I am working towards becoming an accredited childminder in Hartlepool. I am also a member of Hartlepool's Quest for Quality.

I currently have vacancies for children of all ages!

I provide childcare tailored to the parents and childs individual needs.

I charge £3.50 per hour and also offering sibling discount.

My qualifications include:

Paediatric first aid
    Safe Guarding
    Diploma in home-based childcare level 3
    New to early years foundation stage
    CIEH level 2 food safety award
    DCATCH
    Weaning training
    Promoting Positive behaviour in Early Year

Katherine Horrocks

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Katherine, there's a couple of us from Hartlepool on here. I'm in Elwick so not far from you.
    love Sarah.

Sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya sarah.

Are things quiet for you?
    Am in the centre of Hartlepool. Love Elwick! Do you get alot of business there?

katherine

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No, things are quiet because i only do Elwick school and it's so small but i have had a call today for afterschool care for 2 from my school. Hoping it works out. Think things are quiet everywhere at the moment.

I run a playgroup on a Thursday morning in the village hall 9.30-11am if you fancy coming and meeting some of us local minders. Do you get to many of the playgroups?
    love Sarah.

Sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, is there a bus that goes to Elwick from Hartlepool town? I dont drive!

Yeah i go to alot of play sessions in the town, central library and the 2 sessions at the stranton centre. I need to go to further a field ones and meet more childminders and they used to go to the library but alot of things have changed at the groups so alot have stopped going :-(

I want to start going to the childminder drop in on mondays at the stranton centre which i've not been able to do as i have had kids getting dropped off at various times monday mornings, but in a few weeks i will be able to!

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, sorry not replied but we've been on holiday over Christmas. There isn't a bus anymore into Elwick. I don't go to Strantonon Mondays as i've always gone to the one at Rossmere,it's a lot quieter. There's a baby signing class starting soon on a Friday morning at Throston Childrens Centre, i'll let you know times. My friend goes and her kids really enjoy it.
    love Sarah.

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello

Hi im new to the site.
    I am looking for a childminder for when i start university in September. I appreciate thats quite far away but i can imagine it gets pretty busy nearer the start of the academic year. I am quite an awkward customer as i have 3 daughters that i need to make arrangements for. Izzabel (5) and Mia (4) will both be attending St Begas School so would require school drop off/pick ups. My youngest, Olivia (2) I imagine would need a full time place.
    I have not yet been provided a time table to be able to provide specific days/times, however it is a full time degree alongside NHS placements which are also full-time (38 hrs a week). My placements may also change from term to term so flexibility would be great. If you think you may be able to help, please get in touch.
    Kinds regards
    Stacie Grylls