Childminder with vacancies from April, Greenhill/ Beauchief Sheffield
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Childminder with vacancies from April, Greenhill/ Beauchief Sheffield

I have completed the Sheffield Developing Quality Practitioners course, hold an OFSTED approved 1st aid certificate, have completed my safeguarding training and am a Level 2 Teaching Assistant. I am waiting for my OFSTED registration visit, which I have been told will be in the next 4 weeks. I will then have vacancies from April onwards.
    I live on a quiet culdesac just outside the village of Greenhill, within walking distance to Graves and Millhouses park and Beauchief and Ecclesall woods. I have a fully enclosed rear garden with large outdoor play equipment, and ample indoor play space. With 3 girls of my own, aged 12, 10 and 9, and a very friendly labrador, my house is child friendly, warm and welcoming.
    I can offer school and pre-school drop offs and collections to Greenhill School and local pre-schools.
    Please pm me if you would like more information.
    www.sheffieldchildminder.com - backlink to childminding help on homepage

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nell30 View Post
    backlink to childminding help on homepage
    Thank you!
    Pauline x

Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Also offering full/ part day care

Forgot to mention the other important bit..... I will also be available for full and part day care from birth+
    Realised it reads as only wrap around and school collection / drop offs

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default childminder

hi

i am new to this site so apologies if this is wrong.

i am looking for a childminder for full time hours for my 3 year old son harley.

in september he will be going to greenhill pre school so would need dropping off and picking up.

do you have an availability

thanks
    kerry
    xxx