My name is Charlie and I live with my partner Mike, daughter Lydia who will be two in July and my friendly Labrador Shadow. We live in a large detached house in Clayton-Le-Woods, Chorley close to Westwood and St. Bedes Primary schools. I am qualified and experience including special needs experience.

I have a spacious and happy home in which children can develop and reach their full potential. I provide an inviting and homely environment which offers children choice and inspires creativity through a variety of resources and activities including arts and crafts, messy play, cooking, baking, singing and dancing.

Our large garden has a safe fenced off area for the children with a playhouse, slide, trikes, sand and water, natural areas for gardening, digging and searching for wildlife and a comfy sensory area to rest or explore in.

We also explore the local environment with trips to the library, picnics in the park, nature walks through the woods, play groups at the children’s centre, meeting animals at the farm and feeding the ducks.

I provide a flexible service as I understand that parents work a range of hours. In order to cater for different requirements, I can provide child care early mornings, evenings, bank holidays, weekends and overnight in addition to my usual working hours of 7.30am - 6pm.

For more information please contact me via the forum.