Registered Childminder - Romiley Stockport
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    feb 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Registered Childminder - Romiley Stockport

Hi, my name is Tracy i am married to Jon and have 2 children Kayleigh aged 9 and Oliver aged 7 who attend Romiley Primary School.

I have a full/part time places available and before/after school for Romiley Primary.

Please contact me via the forum with any queries.

Registered Childminder since
    April95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding association

Quote Originally Posted by TRACY RYAN View Post
    Hi, my name is Tracy i am married to Jon and have 2 children Kayleigh aged 9 and Oliver aged 7 who attend Romiley Primary School.

I have a full/part time places available and before/after school for Romiley Primary.

Please contact me via the forum with any queries.
    Hi, I was wondering if you had heard of the borough of Stockport childminding association (BOSCMA)? We are a group of about 100 childminders from all, over Stockport who meet up regularly to offer friendship, support and advice to each other. We also run fun days, train trip and a visit to Father Christmas for the children we care for. If you would like any more information please contact me on cdale1@ntlworld.com. Thanks Christine.

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Parent pack please

Hi i saw your details and wondered if you could send me some details. Please contact me via the forum for my address. Thanks for your time

<Message from admin - email address removed for confidentiality. Please use the forum personal message system. Thank you>