Sweet Peas Childcare

HI, my name is Joanna Smith and I live in Walton le Dale (pr5 4) close to the M6, M62, M65 and A6 with my husband Shaun and our three boys aged 4, 7 and 10.

I offer a secure and welcoming home based childcare service with access to a large garden with equipment, messy play and lots of regular outings to libraries, parks, playgroups and local children's centres.

I am OFSTED and N.C.M.A registered with a Good inspection grade (November 2011) I have 11 years experience of raising three children of my own and I am also a fully qualified primary school teacher with over 15 years teaching experience.I am available from 7.30 am until 5pm, Monday to Thursday although these times can be flexible on discussion.

I currently have a vacancy Monday to Thursday for a child under 5 . I also have vacancies for before and after school care for schools in Walton le Dale, again other schools can be considered.

Please contact me to discuss your requirements, arrange a visit or for further information via the forum.